Monday, April 25, 2016

Enjoying Your Company

The other day Daddy and I went to check out the house and this was the first time you stayed home.  You had a headache and were tired.  You asked me if I would be upset and I said no, but then I change my mind and said yes a little,  Gaga was confused as to why I would be upset with you for that.  I had to clarify that I wasn't upset, just disappointed because I like spending time with you.  I've really enjoyed our walks and our car rides to and from volleyball (even though now you get upset when I turn down the music to talk to you!).  You are becoming a really great person and I hope our relationship just continues getting better everyday.  Don't get me wrong, there are times I have to remind you that I am the mom, but your normally do what you're supposed to do so I don't have to do that too often.  Alright, I better get back to work.  I love you Maddie!

No comments:

Post a Comment