Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Blog Just for You

My Madels.  I love you so much!  

I used to keep up with a blog to keep the family up to date on the things we've been doing and I'm doing a pretty bad job at it.  You guys keep me so busy that I hardly have time for anything else!  One thing I've always regretted was not keeping much of a baby book for you.  I feel like the first 12 years of your life I haven't written anything down.  :/  When you have a baby you have to do better!  So, I decided to keep a blog dedicated to each of you and that way I can write things down here.

Right now you are sooooooo into volleyball and you are pretty good at it, too!  I love to watch you play.  We just got home from San Antonio last weekend where your team went 5-1.  You guys did great.  You are not doing much setting right now, but you are killing it as a right side hitter.  You are by far the most consistent hitter on your team.  You are constantly getting compliments from other parents.  :)  

I'm looking forward to this blog and I will keep up with it.  I know it is something you will enjoy looking back on as you get older (or at least I hope it is).

I love you sweet girl!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment