Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Oops

So 2 years have gone by and I didn't keep up with this like I'd hoped, but today is a new day and I'm going to try again. 

You are in high school now!!!!!!  OMG!  Where did the time go?  By now you've made varsity as a freshman and committed to LSU!!!!  I am so proud of you!  I wish you would take the ambition you have on the volleyball court to the classroom with you!  Getting you to study is like pulling teeth.  You DO NOT want to do it and when you do, I'm not sure that you are being very productive.  Biology and Human Geo are things you HAVE to study for and I'm really hoping you get this studying thing down.  Yesterday we had a conversation with Sarah from LSU and she gave you some tips.  A lot of what she said, I said to you the day before, but since it was coming from Sarah, you might actually take it in and apply some of it. 

If you would only realize that your mother knows best.  :)

Tonight you play Cinco, but you are probably sitting out because you rolled your ankle last game.  On your old teammate Paris Herrman. Oh well...hopefully we can pull off a miracle. 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment